Good afternoon, ADSL readers! As a reminder, we’ll host our annual meeting during the ARLIS/NA 2017 conference in New Orleans on this Wednesday (2/8) from 8-9am in the Newberry room.
See our meeting agenda here, and comment if you have any thoughts or questions for the session!
2010 ADSL Division Meeting Agenda
Sunday, April 25th (4 – 5pm)
Introduction of Current Officers (Ellen Petraits and Moira Steven)
Meeting Recorder: Lisa Schattman
Announcement of next year’s moderators (Elinor Nacheman and Gabrielle Reed)
Volunteers for Incoming vice-moderators
Passing of Division attendence sheet
Open Forum Topics
- status of the ADSL blog – 13 posts over the past 3 years(including this one)
New ways to use the blog? Switch to another platform? Interest in continuing the blog?
- Managing in these economic times – strategies to stretch the dollar
- The fate of the reference collection in A&D libraries
- The library as exhibition space
- Developing library instruction content specifically for upper-level undergraduates
- how other schools provide access to their back-issues of Vogue
- discuss studio artists using library websites as an access tool and if through assessment are we designing our websites for actual usability